Me

Me

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Under 3 Months to go &...

I'm STILL WAITING!

I was hopeful that my background check would get here this past week.  No such luck.  It had better be here this coming week or this girl is going to FLIP out!  I sent my doctor's clearance to the State Department at the end of June.  I wanted to get an idea of how long it would take to get here.  After an interesting incident at the post office, I finally got it mailed off & paid for an overnight envelope back to me.  I am expecting it back by the end of this month... Oh my gawd, it better be here!!

Next weekend, I have an acquaintance coming through town that has been on this Spain adventure herself.  She just got back a few weeks ago or so.  I am looking forward to chatting her up.  This means I need to get my list of questions ready to go.  I have SO MANY!  I hope I remember them all! 

This week is going to be a very busy week for me.  I'm still moving ahead with things as if everything will work out for me.  So, this week, I am getting my shots in preparation for the move.  That's on Monday.  Tuesday morning, I am going to take my car to a mechanic to get is inspected.  I need this to sell my car, I suppose.  I've never sold a car before & I am NOT looking forward to this process.  Anyway, on Thursday, I take my car in to get a full on detail... waxed, vacuumed, etc... they said it would like as if it just came off the lot.  $200, but hopefully, well worth it.  I'm really nervous about this whole process...

Well, I am gonna close for now.  Gonna keep my fingers crossed that my background check shows up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment