Me

Me

Monday, June 27, 2011

Patiently Waiting ... (still)

My title is exactly right.  Well, for the most part.  I, personally, think I am doing a good job of waiting.  Me being who I am, I am doing REALLY well.  You'll get to know me... I like to know what to expect & be prepared.  Things are completely out of my hands right now & I HATE that.  HaHa!

I still haven't told my friends & family about this blog yet.  I want to be certain that things are going to happen before I present this & be a complete failure in their eyes.  Another part of who I am.  This blog is going to be a huge step for me.  I'm not so used to be completely open about things for EvErYoNe to see.  But, it will be great for my friends and family stateside.  :)  I think I can do it for them.  :)

I have an appointment at the doc tomorrow so I can get my medical clearance (again).  I'm expecting my background check to be returned within the next 2 weeks.  I HOPE IT GETS HERE IN TWO WEEKS!  I need it to get here. 

I'm kind of just wasting a little time right now & venting a little bit.  I'm back at the ranch right now.  Obviously, I am just in the waiting phase & there isn't much I can actively be doing right now aside from selling my stuff & saving money.  I added a site you can go to if you want to see where I'll be:
Click here for the website of the city I will be in. It's in Spanish, so you'll have to translate the page... but this is where I'll be! <3

I really need to get refreshed on my Spanish.  I'm going to start the Rosetta Stone stuff for at least an hour a day beginning on July 1st.  I have GOT to get prepared.  I don't feel like I'm fluent.  I don't feel confident AT ALL in my speaking abilities, so I need to PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE... & hope that the people of Spain are patient.  :) 

I'M MOVING TO SPAIN IN 3 MONTHS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment