Me

Me

Monday, April 2, 2012

Pullen

Well, friends and family, here are a few pictures of the game.  I have some more that I'll post to Facebook eventually, but for now, this is what you get.  :)  I'll write more about the general sentiments of the day in another entry.  For now, I just want to focus on showing you a couple of pictures.  

Tip off



This is my favorite action shot that I got

I don't think it's a good photo of myself, but it's the only one I have, so I'll cope. :)

I gotta finish by saying a few words about Pullen.  I think it's a very cool deal that he helped a stranger (and K-State fan) out how he did.  He definitely didn't have to do that & I am very grateful.  I had no prior knowledge of how he was/is as person & I have to say that, in my books, he's a very stand up guy.  I know I met him for only a milli-second, but my impression is that he's a very genuine person and he's very grateful for his fans.  I enjoyed the experience (despite them losing) so much that I am considering coming back in the beginning of May to catch another game in his hometown.  He said he'd help me out with tickets again, so I may just have to come back since we have a few days off at the beginning of May as well.  We'll see how that works out.  Anyway, I am planning on sending him a message to tell him about the pictures if he wants to check out the blog.  Jake, if you are reading this... I know I told you a thousand times, but thank you so much... again. (And if you are reading this, you should comment on the entry so all of my family and friends can be jealous, lol) Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment