Me

Me

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers

Well, hello, again!

I thought I would give you all (my avid readers) a sneak peak at our Tom Petty experience.  The whole photo album will be available for release... well... release date has yet to be determined.  :)  For now, this is what you'll have to survive on.  :)

This was definitely Clint's baby.  :)  I wasn't sure of what to expect and I should have known that someone with his experience (Tom Petty, that is) would put on a good show and it was simply amazing.  I, personally, love to go to shows where you can see and feel what the musicians are singing.  It's all just very real.  He interacted with the crowd (it was a fairly small venue... a tent to be exact.... kinda felt like we were walking into a circus ring...) and he was just a full on entertainer.  I say 'he,' but I mean the whole band.  It was just a really good evening.  Anyway, I'll stop boring you with words... here's some photos to fuel your jealousy.  ;)

This was my view without any zoom feature.  It doesn't do it justice, really.  We were definitely super close.

I love the coloring of this photo...

Yep...





That's all I'm going to post for now... :)  Enjoy.

Things are going really good in Ireland.  We're having some issues with navigating the roads, but by the time we leave, we'll be professionals!  :)

Hope this finds you all well!  I'll do my best to keep posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment