Me

Me

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Getting as much "friend" time as possible!!

Today, I head to Wichita to visit an old college friend that I haven't seen in at least five years.  Leaving the country sure makes people wanna see you more!!  HaHa!  Get as much of me as they can!  (Bcuz I am THAT cool!)  HaHa, JK!  I love it.  I love that I have so many close friends and people in my life that they want to spend time with me.  It's way better than being lonely, right?!

I wish that I could make it to see a few other people that I will dearly miss that live outside of Kansas.  It's just not realistic for me to fly to them or vice versa... too expensive.  I know I can't afford something like that when I'm paying for a move overseas.  Oh, if only I were loaded with money!!

Hays treats me well everytime I get to visit there.  I have one more trip planned, my very last weekend in the states, and I will take full advantage of it!  I am excited to see all the people there that have really influenced my life and who are very special to me.  You know who you are!  And if you're one of those people who are just reading my blog to "stalk" me and then talk shit... Feel free to step away right now.  Or keep reading and know that I am doing well.  I'm not a fan of the shady!  HaHa!  (Unless it is a bit of the SLIM Shady) ;)

I am excited for tonight's overnight.  Haven't seen this little CT in too damn long.  Should not be short of entertainment for the evening!  HaHa! 

That said, I need to get dressed & on the road!!!  Dueces!  I'll catch ya in the next few days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment