Me

Me

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Been awhile, so....

I've neglected my blogging responsibilities lately.  :)  I apologize to my (non)readers.  :) 

I am anxiously waiting for my background check to return to me.  I know it's going to be another couple weeks, but I sure wish it would just get here already.  I receive monthly "newsletters" from the program.  They waited until THIS month to put all the information on there about the Apostille and all that crap.  Why would they wait until THIS month?  That seems silly.  People need more preparation time.  Oh, and from what I hear... Spain is notorious for being "late" or delayed... they take their merry time... NOT going to be easy for this girl to handle.  :(

I DID receive an e-mail from "Spain" as I say.  I had sent them a message wondering when I would be required to be there.  It stated October 3rd.  In a sense, that makes me feel a little more comfortable that things will be completed in time.  It's still all going to be very last minute (which I HATE), but I have a little more faith that it'll get done.  I sure hope so. 

I'm still just working diligently to put money aside and to sell all my "crap."  I have collected a LOT of stuff over the years.  It's really ridiculous, really.  Kind of annoying, too.  HaHa!  But, one man's junk could be another man's treasure, right?  I'm hoping so!!  I think we are going to plan a garage sale for the end of July.  Hopefully, that'll get me a little cash flow.  I don't expect a lot, but any little bit helps at this point.  Finances are still a real concern for me.  I want to be able to have a really good cushion when I go over there.  I just don't ever want to be short.  I don't want to run outta money, haha!  Plus, my intention is to stay over there through the month of June.  My great friend (and brother from another mother), Clint Massey, is going to come over and see me so we can do the traveling of Europe thing.  I'm HOPING to get my real little brother, Garrett, too, but I think that's probably a long shot since he's now a ranch owner. 

I think that's all for now... I am going to just be doing the waiting thing for awhile, but I'm sure I'll be back to vent soon... :)  'Till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment