Me

Me

Saturday, June 4, 2011

F*%king Frustrated! Grrrrr!!

Well, I'm a bit frustrated if you can't tell.  I have been working SO hard on making sure I have all my shit in line for this whole Spain thing.  I'm about to pull my hair out & scream as it is, but I just keep getting more shit to worry about.  I'm f*%king frustrated!!

So, in order to apply for this program (in November of 2010), I had to have an FBI background check.  No big deal, I understand.  I was told this background check would suffice when I apply for my Visa along with a medical clearance I received from my doctor at the same time.  Well, now that I have my letter saying I have been hired, etc, the next step is to start the Visa application.  Well, I need to make sure I have all my documentation in order to apply.  I'll be coming from 3 states away, it's not like I can just run home real quick & grab something if I forget it.  Well, apparently I CANNOT use the original FBI background check OR medical clearance.  I must have them dated within 3 months of applying for my Visa.  Well, that's going to take 4 to 6 weeks in itself to apply for!!  I would have to wait for that & THEN get it approved by the Apostille (whatever the fuck that is) before I can even go apply for my Visa.  THEN,  I have to wait another 4 to 6 weeks to get my Visa done... If you're keeping track, that's about 3 months if it takes the full time expected... I am supposed to leave this country in 3 months!!  I can't book my flight to Spain until I have Visa in hand.  This shit is getting so ridiculous, it's to the point that I am about to give the fuck up & say fuck it.  I don't want to deal with this.  I knew it would be a lengthy process, but I was not prepared for this.  It is taking all I have not to break down in tears at work right now.  This fucking sucks.  I apologize for the language.  It's just how damn frustrated I am.  I don't know what to do & the worst thing is... NO ONE is replying to my e-mails or calls to answer my questions.  I'm seriously ready to give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment