Me

Me

Sunday, June 5, 2011

The day after "Grrrrr"

I nearly came to tears on multiple occasions yesterday.  I'm still really frustrated about all of this, but my intention is to get up tomorrow morning (It's a Monday) and head to the station to get a new set of finger prints mailed off.  Just in case, I guess.  I'm hoping that tomorrow I will also hear from at least one of the countless people I have e-mailed and they will have some sort of assistance for this girl. 

I really am unsure of if the timing will work out.  I knew this was not going to be a cheap trip, but I also did not anticipate all the extra spending I am encountering.  I'm not excited about it at all.  And I'm kicking and fighting to keep my head above water as it is.  Imagine how difficult this is going to be when I get to Spain (IF)!

I enjoy having this outlet.  I am able to talk about it with some good people, but sometimes I want to keep talking and just keep venting & I don't want to sound like a broken record to these people.  So, HELLO, BLOG! 

Alright, I am going to the lake today & I WILL have a good time... tomorrow, the madness begins again...

No comments:

Post a Comment